By visiting and using CADOGANWORLD.com (the "Website") or any other application or website ("Application") for the purchase or sampling of products from Sir Cadogan International (as applicable) you acknowledge that you have read, understood and are consenting to the practices in relation to use and disclosure of your personal information described in this Privacy Statement and our Terms and Conditions. Please obtain your parent's or guardian's consent before providing us with any personal information if you are visiting and using the Site:
- in Russia and you are under the age of 18; or
- in Japan or Taiwan and you are under the age of 20; or
- anywhere else in the world and you are under the age of 16.
When you register for an account with us, place an order with us or send us an inquiry, we will collect certain personal information from you, for example, your name, postal address, phone numbers, e-mail addresses, and credit card numbers. We may also obtain information about you as a result of authentication or identity checks. We use this information to identify you as a customer, to process your order, to deliver products, to process payments, to update our records, to enable your use of interactive features of our service and to generally manage your account with us and if you have consented to provide you with information by post, e-mail, mobile messaging, telephone communications and/or through any other electronic means including social network platforms about our products, events, promotions and services. We may also use this information to tailor how our website appears to you and to tailor the contents of our communications with you, so as to make the website and those communications more relevant to you.
We may also at times ask you for other information, for example, product size and category preferences, age and any special dates (such as birthday and anniversary) which will be used to enhance our service to you. Providing us with this sort of information is entirely voluntary, however, we may not be able to process your order if you do not provide us with all the requested information.
We may collect statistical information about site traffic, sales and other usage related information which we may pass on to selected third parties. These statistics do not include any information which can identify you personally.
We may also use your personal information for our internal marketing and demographic studies, together with non-personal data to analyze, profile and monitor customer patterns so we can consistently improve our products and services and understand what may be of interest to you and other customers. We shall only keep your information as long as you remain an active customer or as otherwise required by law.
We will use your personal information to communicate with you about the Site and your orders and deliveries. Also, we may send you a confirmation email when you register with us. We may send you a service-related announcement on the rare occasions when it is necessary (for example, if we must temporarily suspend our service for maintenance.)
If you wish to request the deletion of your personal details or wish to change your preferences at any time please contact our Customer Service Team.
Last updated: May 2nd, 2020.
The copyright for any material created by Sir Cadogan International is reserved. Any duplication or use of objects such as images, diagrams, sounds or texts in other electronic or printed publications is not permitted without formal written consent from a Director of Sir Cadogan International.
We collect information from you in several different ways on this Site. One goal in collecting personal information from you is to provide an efficient, meaningful, and customized experience. For example, we can use your personal information to:
- help make the Site easier for you to use by not having to enter information more than once.
- third parties (such as AdRoll) may place cookies on their browsers for targeted advertising purposes.
- help you quickly find information, products, and services.
- help us create content that is most relevant to you.
- alert you to new information, products, and services that we offer.
By proceeding beyond this page you consent to our cookie settings and agree that you understand this Cookies Policy which explains how you can manage your cookie choices and preferences. Please be aware that restricting cookies will impact your user experience and may prevent you from using part of our website.
- Allow you to use essential features of our site such as storing your product selections to your shopping bag whilst you continue to shop and/or navigate to different pages of the site and accessing secure areas of the site. If you choose not to accept these cookies, you will be unable to use our site for shopping, only for browsing.
- Collect information about how you use our site so that we can improve the quality of our site and service. This information is used by us to:
- provide statistics on how our site is used;
- see how effective our adverts are by identifying where you click and which website you arrived from;
- provide feedback to our selected third-party partners that one of our visitors also visited their website (including details of any products you bought); and
- help us improve the site by measuring any errors which occur during your browsing experience.
- Provide you with improved site functionality by allowing access to additional services such as our ‘click to chat’ service or to remember you if you have visited us before and which preferences you have applied so that we can enhance your future visits to our site. We can also restore what is in your shopping bag if you wish to return on a subsequent browsing session. These cookies may share information with partners to provide services on our site. The information shared is only to be used to provide the service, product or function and not for any other purpose.
- Offer you a customized browsing experience by providing you with interest-based services both on this site and on some other websites too. Some of these customized browsing experiences may be linked to services provided by third parties that provide these services for recognizing that you have visited our site. This information is used to inform you of CADOGAN products and services which may be of interest to you. These cookies may also link to social networks such as Facebook or provide advertising agencies with information on your visit so that they can present you with adverts for CADOGAN products and services which may be of interest to you.
Web beacons assist in delivering cookies and help us determine whether a web page on the Site has been viewed and, if so, how many times. For example, any electronic image on the Site, such as an ad banner, can function as a web beacon.
We may use third-party advertising companies to help tailor site content to users or to serve ads on our behalf. These companies may employ cookies and web beacons to measure advertising effectiveness (such as which web pages are visited or what products are purchased and in what amount). Any information that these third parties collect via cookies and web beacons is not linked to any personal information collected by us.
As an example, Facebook collects certain information via cookies and web beacons to determine which web pages are visited or what products are purchased. Please note that any information collected by Facebook via cookies and web beacons is not linked to any customer’s personal information collected by us.
Log Files. As is true of most web sites, the Site server automatically recognizes the Internet URL from which you access the Site. We may also log your Internet protocol (“IP”) address, Internet service provider, and date/time stamp for system administration, order verification, internal marketing, and system troubleshooting purposes. (An IP address may indicate the location of your computer on the Internet.)
How can I disable cookies and manage my preferences?
The majority of browsers are configured to accept, control or potentially disable cookies through the settings. We nevertheless remind you that disabling navigation or functional cookies may affect the functioning of the website and/or limit the service we offer.
Below is the procedure to follow to manage cookies from the following browsers:
Unsubscribe to Newsletter
Several locations of the Site permit you to enter your email address for purposes including but not limited to: to register for a contest or sweepstakes; to request us to notify you of new product styles, or product sizes; to sign up for email newsletters and special offers; or to sign up for the cadoganworld.com mailing list. Your participation in a contest or sweepstakes is completely voluntary, so you have a choice whether to participate and disclose information to us. We use this information to notify contest and sweepstakes winners and to award prizes. We may post on the Site the names and cities of contest and sweepstakes winners. By entering a contest or sweepstakes, you may be opting in to receive our email newsletter and special offers and this will be disclosed in the official rules governing the contest or sweepstakes.
If you have registered to receive updates from us, and you no longer wish to receive these, you can request that we amend your preferences. You can do that as indicated in the particular communication, e.g. by using the unsubscribe link which is included on all email updates.
You may choose to submit a product review. If you post a review, we will ask for your email address and geographic location. If you submit a review, your geographic location will be visible to other users (your email address will be kept private). Also, any personally identifiable information that you submit as part of the review can be read or used by other visitors to the Site. We are not responsible for any personally identifiable information that you choose to submit as part of your review. We believe you can post a helpful review without disclosing any personal information.
You can amend or update your information by logging into My Account on the Website and amending your details as appropriate.
The Website and/or Applications may from time to time contain links to other websites not controlled by us. We do not accept responsibility or liability for the privacy practices, data collected or the content of such other websites. The operators of these linked websites are not under a duty to abide by this Privacy Statement. If there are terms and conditions, other privacy statements or policies appearing on those websites, you should also review them carefully as your use of those sites may be subject to them.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal data we cannot guarantee the security of your data submitted to us and any transmission is at your own risk.
We do however use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorized access wherever possible. Personal information provided to CADOGAN via the Website or via any Applications and online credit card transactions is transmitted through a secure server using Secure Socket Layering (SSL), encryption technology. When the letters "HTTP" in the URL change to "HTTPS," the "S" indicates you are in a secure area employing SSL; also, your browser may give you a pop-up message that you are about to enter a secure area or display a padlock image.
The Website and the Applications use this encryption technology to protect your information during data transport. SSL encrypts ordering information such as your name, address and credit card number. Please note that e-mail is not encrypted and is not considered to be a secure means of transmitting credit card information.